I am so honoured to have been nominated this week for the versatile blogger award.
Thank you so much to http://nocturnefirefay.wordpress.com/for nominating me. I am so touched. I really enjoy blogging and its great to know that other people enjoy reading my blog too.
The rules for the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated me and link back to them in my post.
2) Share 7 things about myself
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers that I enjoy
4) Contact the bloggers I have chosen to let them know that they have been selected!
Okay so seven things about myself
1, My father is half English half Italian and my mother is Indian. I was brought up in a house with the most delicious food from these countries and it probably started my love affair and passion for food.
2, I left school at 16 to study at catering college, after a year on a professional chefs diploma course I did business studies (with the intention of opening my own eating establishment) and then onto university to study Baking technology management Bsc. I am in my third and final year now.
3, My favourite colour is red. To the point I’m a bit obsessed with anything red
4, I love travelling. I want to travel around the world. I love trying new and interesting foods and exploring a countries culture.
5, I started reading the hobbit and Lord of the rings with my dad when I was about 9 and didn’t finish till I was about 14. My favourite book and I think the films are pretty good too. Love it!
6, I am the youngest of 3 daughters and my sisters are my best friends in the world.
7, If I had to choose 5 desert island dish’s, that I would live on for the rest of my life i would have:
– Mums chicken soup, It’s full of veg, ginger and dumplings. Completely delicious.
– Nicoise salad, I love this salad, its perfectly filling and fresh but not too heavy.
– Egg and tomato, a lovely garlicy tomato sauce, the eggs are poached in the sauce and served runny on toast to soak up all the juices.
– Salt beef bagels, the stuffed to brim with salt beef kind, mustard and pickled ccumber.
– Crispy aromatic duck with pancakes. Crunchy, crispy and succulent duck with plum sauce cucumber and sweet pickles.
Now for the 15 more bloggers that I enjoy and think also deserve the reward!
A great blog with ideas of cheap alternatives to classic recipes with a twist.
A cool blog about music, fashion, photography and food. There’s something for everyone here.
Another great blog about food and fashion with lovely and pretty recipe ideas.
A fellow Londoner with a passion for photography and food.
A great blog for recipes to deal with a number of allergies and still have lovely food.
A great blog with lovely recipes written by two sisters all about fashion and baking.
This is my sisters blog but that’s not why I’ve chosen her. She writes great recipes and takes stunning photos good enough to eat.
8 ) http://dalysbreadhomebaking.wordpress.com/
A lovely blog all about bread with recipes and advice on bread baking.
Who doesn’t love Sundays and lie ins. Great recipes for a Sunday lie in breakfast/brunch.
A lovely food blog with great recipes from a passionate cook.
A wonderful blog with a bit of everything. Nice photographs, recipes and simply lovely posts.
Another charming blog with recipes and craft ideas written by three sisters.
A delightful blog from a lover of baking.
A foodie blog with great recipes, a well rounded blog.
A captivating food blog with an Italian influence and delicious recipes.